Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Gothic iPhone Cases

iPhone cases are a real fashion accessory these days and gothic fashion is no different. From vintage goth to cyber goth there are designer iPhone cases to suit. Vintage gothic girls on iPhone covers to dark skulls and emo goth designs are all part of this designer gothic iPhone collection.

Add a great gothic designed iPhone case to your coffin style bag and your gothic outfit will be fully accessorized! These iPhone cases can also be used as a great fashion accessory for Halloween or just to add a little surprise twist to your outfit.

Gothic Designer iPhone Cases

Unique iPhone Cases

I love Gothic designs, but I don't wear the whole Goth regalia these days (think ex-banker, suburban wife and mother blah, blah), I do like to add little Gothic touches to my life though and a phone case is a great way of doing this.

I'm more of a traditional or romantic Goth in my tastes, but my daughter also has a touch of 'the dark side' although she tends to flit between cyber Goth and certain Romantic Goth influences so I've also included designs that she likes in this iphone case collection - I hope you see some cool Gothic cases that you like.

iPhone 4 Cases



iPhone 5 Cases



Skull Inspired iPhone Cases

Gothic iPhone Cases

Skulls have their place in Goth culture, but they've never been a huge feature in the Gothic art, fashion accessories etc that I've enjoyed. When you're dealing with a tween daughter however it's all about skulls and black or red roses! I've brought a few different 'skulls' for her bedroom and I'm sure that she'll want at least one of these cases ........ if she manages to persuade us to get her an iphone that is!


More Gorgeous Goth Cases 

You Can Even Get Personalized iPhone Cases

These iphone cases are all available through a company called Zazzle who offer a lot of personalized designs. These last few cases include some that can be personalized and my daughter really loves this idea!

The first three here are actually designs from one of my own Zazzle shops so I especially like them, but the girl in the middle of the bottom line really seems to reach out to me (even though I personally think she's more anime than Goth).


No comments:

Post a Comment