Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great Gift Idea for a Tea Drinker


Stacked tea cup mug


I just saw this cup and I thought it looked absolutely fabulous.   I’m a tea drinker myself and I would love it – could you imagine the comments people would make?   A great, fun accessory that is bound to be different to any other gift they may have received.


Now if you prefer coffee or you’re thinking of buying it for a coffee drinker let me assure you the coffee tastes just as good in this stackable tea cup mug!

Of course you could stick with the selection of teas/coffees and other such gifts, but this one will definitely win you brownie points.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable mug! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I couldn't resist showcasing this....what makes people think of these ideas??

    ReplyDelete