Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome to Unique and Funky Gifts

I love finding great gift ideas for people and with the internet there's a mound of funky gift ideas to suit just about everyone. I love 'discovering' ideal presents for people so when I was thinking about what I could blog about this seemed ideal.

I write a number of different gift lenses on Squidoo, but sometimes you just see one thing that is awesome, but you really don't want to write a whole webpage about it, you do however want to show people your gift idea.

I will just mention that a lot of the 'finds' I make will give me a commission if you buy them off of this blog. This is how I supplement my income (hey, wouldn't you like to be able to make money doing something you love?). If you want to supplement your income then check out my blog Swimming with Giant Squids, if you want to see lots of gift ideas then subscribe to this blog.

Let's kick it off with some Star Wars flashers - everyone knows someone who loves Star Wars, don't they? I have a friend who would absolutely love to get this for his birthday.



Then of course there's this unique idea for Mother's Day - a tea you infuse with vodka (or other spirit) to produce a cocktail! I think it sounds like an absolutely fun idea for a girls afternoon tea party (hic!) and I know my mother would have fun taste testing them with a couple of her girlfriends :)



That's all for today, but do come back to see what other gift ideas I can offer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment