Tuesday, April 5, 2011

D is for Dexter

Well the A-Z Blogging Challenge is really heating up and now we’re on the letter D, there were so many things I wanted to blog about starting with D, but Dexter Morgan was the winner.

If you don’t know who Dexter Morgan is then you obviously haven’t been hooked into the Showtime television series, Dexter. I absolutely love this program and it’s one of the few that I refuse to miss about a serial killer who works for the Miami Police Department and actually has a conscience about who he kills – they have to be guilty of killing someone themselves and yet haven’t been put in jail for the crime.

The series is now going into it’s sixth season and I’m not the only person who loves the show which means that there’s lots of merchandise available for fans of the show including these mugs –



















Nothing like a Dexter mug to start your day off with! If you want something to show off your love of Dexter in the office with though what about a Dexter bobblehead – I love these -



















Of course it’s not just Dexter that’s available in bobblehead form, you could collect the whole case (just click on the link above).

That’s all I’ve got time for today, but why don’t you let me know your favourite Dexter ‘villain’ in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of Dexter before. I will have to keep a watch out in the TV guide and check him out.

    ReplyDelete