Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Emerald Pendants

The easiest emerald gift to buy for someone has to be a pendant, you don’t have to worry about sizes as you would with a ring, you don’t have to worry about what type of ear-rings they can wear.   Not everyone likes bracelets so a pendant is a great idea for giving someone emeralds.

As I’ve said before I’m a May born girl so I’m predisposed to love emeralds and I’ve selected a few that I would love to open on my birthday. There are so many different types of designs that seem to suit emeralds so well from a funky emerald peace sign to a gorgeous emerald slide pendant.

Let's have a look at some of the emerald pendants that I like.



This vivid green pear drop emerald reminds me of the huge pear drop emerald ear rings Angelina Jolie wore on the red carpet. The emerald almost seems to have formed a droplet underneath 3 round diamonds - a dazzling statement piece of jewelry.

Slide pendants always fascinate me as it looks like the stone (in this case a 3mm emerald) is just suspended on the necklace. Another statement piece of jewelry.

The emeralds on this pendant are created, but I would have loved this pendant when I was a teen - it's really funky. If you have a teen who's busy spouting off about peace (don't they all go through that stage??!!) then this is available in all of the different birthstones, not just emeralds.

There are lots of different pendants that I like, but unfortunately my favorite is no longer available which is a good reminder to myself to buy something when I first see it and not hang around for too long!   If neither of these cool necklaces appeal to you then you might want to check out another post I've done which includes some more gorgeous emerald pendants - Emerald Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment