Sunday, August 17, 2014

Dog iPad Cases

Gorgeous Dog iPad Cases


There are some absolutely gorgeous looking ipad cases featuring dogs, although I'll admit to being slightly biased as I'm a committed lifetime dog lover!

These ipad cases are perfect for your own use and also make great gift ideas for fellow dog lovers to enjoy.

There are a range of different types of dog inspired ipad cases to choose from including the beautiful one featured in the introduction image of a young beagle pup - who wouldn't fall in love with that gorgeous face and big trusting eyes?

I hope you enjoy the selection of dog inspired cases for your ipad or ipad mini that I've compiled for you.


Create Your Own Dog iPad Case

Personalized Dog iPad Case

Now it could be that I haven't found an ipad case for your dog or that you want to buy an ipad case for someone else who's dog is 'unique' in looks, well I've got you covered! Simply upload your own photo to this ipad case and you can create your very own personalized dog ipad case - isn't that great?

Welcome to print on demand ipad cases, you're not restricted to just dogs you can add any photo you like - I've seen a couple of great ones with pictures of children and their pets - one a dog (awesome!), one a snake (not so good - I'm really not a snake person!)


Dog Prints iPad Cases

Great iPad Cases for Dog Lovers

If you want to get an ipad case as a gift for someone who loves all dogs then why not choose a case that has dog prints all over it? These dog prints are a sign of the way a dog walks into your life and steals your heart and is sure to be treasured for a long time.

There are lots of different ipad cases to choose from, but I've just selected three for you to enjoy here -


Fun Dog Inspired iPad Cases

Gorgeous iPad Cases That Dog Lovers Will Adore!

This take on the Godfather is a great ipad case and one that I know a lot of guys would enjoy. I would definitely buy my hubby one of these if he had an ipad ....... although that could mean I'd have to put up with a lot of Godfather quotes for the rest of the day at least!

There certainly are a lot of different types of ipad cases you can get that are inspired by dogs which makes it hard to choose just a few to show you. The ipad cases on this page are all available through a company called Zazzle.

Zazzle is what is called a Print on Demand company (or POD) and what this means is that people from all around the world design different products which are then displayed online for people who are also all around the world to purchase. The ipad cases are made in the USA and the designs are printed with Zazzle's amazing printing process and then it's sent out to you complete with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Doesn't that sound good?

Right now there are over three thousand dog related ipad case designs on the site so you can imagine how hard it was to choose just a few for this page! I think you'll enjoy them though -

Have a Favorite Dog Breed?

Get a Case That Embraces Your Favorite Type of Dog!

There are so many different ipad cases available that you can get one for just about any breed of dog.   When I started writing this page I was showcasing a range of dogs from Alaskan Malamutes through to Corgis, from Pugs through to Labs, unfortunately the page was just getting too big!

I've just got a few ipad cases here for you that are from my own Zazzle shop and in time I will be adding links to all of your favorite dog breeds so be sure to bookmark this page and revisit later.


Dog Cases for the iPad Mini

iPad Mini Cases for Dog Lovers

If you love the Keep Calm parodies that are popular at the moment then you'll love these ipad mini cases - I think the Keep Calm and Love Dogs is absolutely gorgeous, but I think if I was buying the ipad mini case for some members of my family I would have to stick with the Keep Calm and Blame the Dog case!

I also had to include the case that has the words - be the person your dog things you are - that phrase just says it all to me as a dog owner (or a human owned by a dog, the line seems a little blurred at times!!).

Keep Calm and Love Dogs - all colors iPad Mini Cases be the person your dog thinks you are case for the iPad mini Keep Calm and Blame the Dog - all colors iPad Mini Case

If neither of these appeals to you then maybe one of these cool ipad mini cases will -

  Going to the Dogs Pet Lovers Vet Dog Gifts Cover For The iPad Mini Doggy Days iPad Mini Case Miscellaneous dogs wallpaper cover for the iPad mini

Get an iPad Mini Case Featuring Your Favorite Dog Breed!

Awesome Gift Idea for a Dog Lover

There's an ipad mini case for just about every type of dog breed, but I've only got a few featured here at the moment - I will be adding links to more at a later date so if your favorite isn't here yet, please bookmark the page and check back.

Our first family dog was an Old English Sheepdog named Digby who the whole family absolutely adored. Looking through our photo albums you can see lots of cool family pictures including a number where he obviously thinks he's a lapdog in spite of his size! I've included this Old English Sheepdog mini iPad case in memory of our Digs!

The next ipad mini cases I want to show you feature both a collie and a beagle and are ideal for people who love either of these breeds of dogs. One of my uncles used to own a collie who was a really gentle dog and I can remember getting a cuddly toy based on a collie when I was younger, but instead of naming it Lassie (after that very famous collie) I named it after my uncles dog!

I've never actually owned a Beagle, but I do really love the look of them which is probably why I featured one in the introduction!

These next ipad mini cases are just to give you an idea on the range of different dog cases that are available
(and for full disclosure they're all available through my own Zazzle store) -


  Golden Retriever iPad Mini Cases Golden Retriever in Water iPad Mini Covers Dalmation iPad Mini Case Rottweiler iPad Mini Case Boxer iPad Mini Case Afghan Hound iPad Mini Case Tan Dachshund iPad Mini Case Bernese Mountain Dog - Close Up iPad Mini Case Dachshund iPad Mini Case

I'm including this Bernese Mountain Dog iPad Mini Case last because not only do I absolutely love the image of the dog in the snow, but it's also a case that can be personalized which always makes a nice touch, especially if buying it as a gift. 

I've never owned a Bernese Mountain dog (sometimes called a Swiss Mountain Dog), but I'd love this case because the dog looks like he's having so much fun running through the snow, if almost makes you forget how cold it must be for the person taking the photo!!





One Last One .......For the Mini

A Bulldog iPad Mini Case

My daughter saw this next ipad mini case and absolutely fell in love with it and as she wouldn't stop commenting on how cool the image was I thought I would just have to add it to the selection here.

Bulldog
Bulldog by lou165
Browse more Dog iPad Mini Cases at Zazzle

Bulldogs do look cute (in my opinion anyways), although my husband thinks they look ugly (silly man!). I especially like how this image has been made a black and white one except for the little pink tongue - adorable!

My daughter doesn't have an ipad mini, but I've told her I'll look for this design on another product for her!   As for you, however, if you're looking at this page them the odds are that you do have an ipad mini which means there's no excuse not to put this gorgeous canine on the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment